2021 Mountain District Awards are now Open!
The 2020 inaugural Mountain District awards program was a great success, and we are looking forward to even greater participation in 2021. The new awards program is now available, and we are looking to you to help acknowledge and celebrate the many accomplishments of our membership.
A multitude of award opportunities are available for individuals, entities, and projects at all levels, from student members to seasoned professionals, including:
- Outstanding Section/Chapter Award (due March 1)
- Section/Chapter Momentum Award (due March 1)
- Transportation Achievement Awards (due March 1)
- Complete Streets
- Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSMO)
- Traffic Engineering
- District Innovation Award (due April 1)
- Young Member of the Year Award (due March 15)
- Daniel B. Fambro Student Paper Award (due March 15)
- Student Chapter Award (due March 1)
- Student Chapter Momentum Award (due March 1)
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student
- Outstanding Graduate Student
- Outstanding Educator Award
Please consider submitting nominations to highlight outstanding achievement in transportation and distinguished service to ITE. Nominations/submittals are due via e-mail to the Mountain District Awards Committee no later than March 1, 2021 ([email protected]). For additional information, please visit the Mountain District website or contact the Awards Committee Chair.