Innovative Intersections and Streets, March 23-24 – Online Technical Conference
March 23-24 – Online Technical Conference
An online technical conference focused on new and innovative solutions to transportation challenges being implemented in communities in the United States and around the world. This two-day event will feature 10 technical sessions developed by ITE’s Councils and Committees along with a plenary session and engaging networking activities.
- Alternative Intersection Treatments
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Treatments
- Curbside Management
- Managing Speed
- Multimodal Performance Measures
- Open / Healthy / Slow Streets
- Safe System Approach
- Traffic Signal Timing and Performance
- Transportation Impact Analysis
Registration is $125 for professional members, $50 for student members, and $199 for non members. There is a group discount available for public agency members registering at least 5 people.
Visit: https://www.itetechconference.org/ for registration.