Transportation Professional of the Year Award Nominations Due March 5th!
Please consider nominating an ITE member for the annual CO/WY Transportation Professional of the Year Award. The deadline for nominations is March 5th. Details and the link to the form can be found on our Awards page:
The Transportation Professional of the Year Award recognizes notable professionalism and achievement by a Section member during the previous calendar year. A broad range of activities and achievement may be recognized by this award, including:
- Leadership or technical activities on a specific project.
- Leadership (including administration and training) or technical activities within an organization.
- Research activities and/or publications and presentations.
- Notable service to the Institute and/or the Colorado/Wyoming Section.
- Volunteer service effort (such as to community groups) that promotes the professional practice of transportation engineering.