Mountain District ITE - New Committee Established!
Calling all Mountain District Members who are interested in a leadership role!
The District Executive Committee has decided to create a new Mountain District Membership Committee! If you are interested in serving as the chair of this new committee please reach out to any member of the District Executive Committee HERE. As a reminder of procedure, committee chairs are appointed by the President for a two-year term, but we wanted to open the opportunity to any who would be interested. The following are anticipated duties of the Membership Committee (led by the chair) that have been identified:
- Request updated member lists from ITE Headquarters
- Coordinate with Communications Committee to parse out voting members from those membership lists
- Lead membership drives across the District and supporting Sections in the same
- Coordinate non-member lists with all Sections/Chapters
- Update member and non-member lists on the website
- Suggest ideas for membership growth – connections with other societies, benefits one-pager for what you get as an ITE member, advertising or job posting benefits for new agency members, etc.
- Welcome new ITE members, and those who move into our District and connecting them with other ITE members in their Sections
- Supports the Student and Young Member Committee specifically in recruitment of students
One of the goals of our new District is to open up leadership and volunteer opportunities for our membership and the creation of this new committee will help lessen the burden on the Communications Committee as well as open at least 8 district committee positions (chair and committee members).
Again, if you are interested in taking on this role or have a recommendation, please reach out to any member of the District Executive Committee.
Your Mountain District Executive Committee